Sunday, January 3, 2010

S-N-O-W!!

It finally SNOWED!! There wasn't much on the ground, but we HAD to get the kids out to play in it! When Gavin looked out the window this morning and saw the snow he yelled, "SNOWMAN!!" He & Levi threw snowballs back and forth to each other while Carrigan explored. SADLY, not long after we came inside we discovered Carrigan had a fever of 101.4. She spent the majority of the day/night in my arms. I feel so awful saying it, but I LOVE the cuddle time I got today with my little go-getter girl.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Not that I have to tell you this, but you have beautiful babies. Just wanted to say, don't feel bad about loving the cuddling...even if she is sick...I have just recently learned to take what I can get...and they are the best moments.
Love your blog! :)

Unknown said...

Oh and you can have some of our snow if you want. I think there's even more coming tonight. ;)

Jeff, Sarah, Lydia & Jack Henry said...

Looks like y'all had a great time! I know what you mean about loving cuddle time with a sick little girl. I'm the same way when Lydia is sick ... I hate that she is sick, but LOVE getting to cuddle with her! She doesn't slow down any other time!