Monday, October 13, 2008

Bubbles

Our son was a tad too hyper tonight at bedtime, so Levi took him up to get his wiggles out in the bath. Levi has been practicing taking pictures so he can be ready for baby #2's arrival any day now. A good 95% of Gavin's pictures that have been taken over the past year have been by me, so I love when I get to look through pictures taken by somebody else!




A perfect picture of all his teeth! Such a cute little barely there tush! Oh how I wish I could claim to have passed down a little booty! ha And again, I wish I could take claim of the long eyelashes. At least his daddy can pass them down to all our other babies too! Like my interesting bubble hat? What a doll!

2 comments:

thebenignus said...

those are cute pics. Good job Levi.
And i just have to say, Gavin has no butt!! What happened to giving him some of yours Carson? I mean, come on. :)

Piker Family said...

I agree, Gavin is such a doll. I love the no butt pic. Whitney has a bit of a J-Lo booty. I hope that you are surviving these last few weeks of pregnancy. Just wanted to drop a line and see how you are holding up. Take care!