Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I Feel Like I'm Falling For Fall

We FINALLY got our chance to go to a pumpkin patch! The way it has been lately, every time Levi has a day off, there is a doctor appointment to go to, or a paper to write. I was bound and determined to get my precious Fall pictures of my precious boy and I got them!

Did you know you can no longer sit a 1 yr old down for a nice photo shoot like you could before the world became his playground? Thank Heaven for Daddy who can chased after him while Preggo Mommy sat on whatever she could as often as she could! He can wear you out!
Something about this area of the pumpkin patch reminded me of the Wizard of Oz. I kept getting the feeling we were on the yellow brick road where Dorothy meets the Tin Man and finds the talking Apple Trees. Uh Oh! Falling with a smile on his face! Other than having no limits on where he could run, his favorite part was riding in the wagon. It even beat riding on top of Daddy's shoulders! Wow! A rare picture of ME!

2 comments:

Jeff, Sarah, Lydia & Jack Henry said...

Aww! It looks like y'all had a blast! :) Gavin is such a cutie! Hope that you are feeling okay...I know you are ready for your new little baby to be here!

Piker Family said...

Gavin is so cute! So is baby number two here yet of not?!? You have been on my mind all day. I hope everything is going good for you.