Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Riding Along...

Riding along in my automobile
My baby beside me at the wheel
I stole a kiss at the turn of a mile
my curiosity running wild
crusin' and playin' the radio
with no particular place to go


If there is any possible way for the two of them to be any better, I couldn't tell you what it is. To me, they are perfect.Soon enough I will be hearing them both yell, "MOM!!!" during a situation such as this. For now, I thoroughly enjoy their blossoming friendship.







3 comments:

Laura King said...

Awww...these are the sweetest pictures and videos!! Every time I see Carrigan, I'm amazed at how strong and stable she is already!! I just want to snuggle with them both!!

Just Jiff said...

I haven't watched the videos yet, but the photos are too sweet. :)

Jeff, Sarah, Lydia & Jack Henry said...

absolutely precious! love the new pictures!