Monday, April 13, 2009

The sniffles and sneezes on Easter

This year we unfortunately weren't able to go to Easter Service or do the usual fun activities. Just as Gavin started getting better, Carrigan got the sickies. Neither one of them needed to be out of the house so we stayed in and took care of sick babies on the rainy day.

The day before Carrigan got sick I got a few pictures of her in her Easter dress. A couple of weeks ago Gavin threw my camera and broke the lens. He broke an expensive lens that if can't be fixed, may take a while to replace. We do have another lens, but you have to be across town just to get the entire face in the picture. Okay it isn't that powerful, but I needed to back up farther than I felt comfortable since Carrigan is still a wobbly sitter-upper. In a few days when it dries up outside and is a little warmer, I will get the rest of the pictures of my two lovelies.

And by the way, I am now sick along with Carrigan, and Gavin still has a runny nose and cough. Its been a fun couple of weeks, let me tell ya! Her precious face should be in magazines!

5 comments:

Just Jiff said...

WOW! Look at her eyes! You take excellent photos!
Do you use a Canon?

Crystal_King said...

She's an angel from Heaven that's one thing that's certain. She's absolutely breath taking!

Laura King said...

Look at my sweet beautiful granddaughter!! The last picture is the first time I've seen Levi in her. I think it's the way her bottom lip is pulled in.

Christy said...

Very cute!

Debra said...

With those blue eyes, she's gonna be a knock-out. She already is!