Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sleepy Head

When we put Carrigan in her swing, she now wants to hold onto the tray and sit as forward as she can. Levi finds it adorable when she falls asleep like this. This video is probably boring to anyone besides Levi and myself, but I know he will be watching it the next time he has to stay overnight for work.

And in some big time Carrigan news... she is teething! Two days ago I saw a little hole in her gums and was afraid she had a sore. Today on the way home from church I saw her two bottom teeth are coming in. I can actually feel them! It is so sad to me that she is growing up so fast!!!!!

3 comments:

Jeff, Sarah, Lydia & Jack Henry said...

So sweet! Lydia's first two teeth (bottom) came in right before she was 6 months old! I didn't have a clue either! I thought that she was way too young to be cutting her teeth! After those came in, she didn't have anymore until she was 10 months old! =)

Just Jiff said...

Awww! I know what you mean! Bayley now has EIGHT teeth!! They all came through so quickly. And we just switched to whole milk and I'm a little sad she's growing up. :(

Laura King said...

That poor sweet girl...I thought she bumped her mouth at one point and waited for her to cry, but I think she was too tired! Leave it to Levi to torture her like that!! (He's just like his dad!!)

Can't believe she is getting a tooth already!! Make her slow down :)