Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Carrigan the Ballerina

For Carrigan's birthday invitations, I chose a card that fit 3 pictures. My mom bought Carrigan an adorable ballerina outfit that I thought would be perfect for it! I dressed Carrigan up several times and took her out to get cute pictures, but she wouldn't cooperate! She got grass stains on her tights, leaves in her tutu, & half the time wouldn't keep a bow in her hair. After all my efforts, I only ended up with 1 ballerina picture for the invitation!

Here are the ones that didn't make the cut.... Oopsy Doopsy!
Carrigan spotted the cat... (notice the grass stain)

Chased it....

And caught it! Then back inside to read her favorite book. She babbles like she is reading now. TOO cute!

3 comments:

Jeff, Sarah, Lydia & Jack Henry said...

One word ... ADORABLE! She is such a lil cutie, Laura! You have to be one proud mommy!

Piker Family said...

Too precious! Whitney is having a princess birthday party this year and I made her a tutu that is so easy to make(and cheap too). I will have to post some pics of it on here soon. She is going to be a "non-traditional" princess, tutu, with jeans, tiara, princess t-shirt(we are making that too), and probably some sort of tennis shoe. I can't believe our babies are growing up so fast!

Laura King said...

She is the sweetest little ballerina I have ever seen! G'pa is pretty smitten too!

Can't wait to see her in just a couple of more weeks...well you guys too!

Lots of hugs,