Thursday, October 8, 2009

Love You Forever


I've heard from multiple moms that they love the book, Love You Forever. I have noticed it plenty of times in a box in my mom's garage. I misjudged the book because of the little boy sitting on the floor next to a potty. I thought it was a silly book about a toddler. Today I brought the book inside to read after naptime.


I sat down on the couch, snuggled up with my babies, got through half of the book, then cried through the rest.

I am now one of the multiple moms who love the book, Love You Forever.

3 comments:

Piker Family said...

I happened to find that book for 25cents at Goodwill when Whitney was six months old. We wore it out and now have a hard back version. Wonderful book and yes I still cry occasionally when I read it.

Laura King said...

I was ecstatic when I found this book many years ago because it was about a momma and her son! I had been looking for a long time for a momma and son book. I still have our first copy...a little tattered, but read over and over and over....

Laura Carson said...

Did you read the book to Levi? I had him read it and said that will probably be me, stalking Gavin his entire life. ha..

That night he put Carrigan to sleep and told me he held her for quite a while before putting her in her bed because of the book.

When Gavin reads it, he calls the boy "baby" until the page where he is standing on top of the stairs. Then he calls him "Dada" That alone makes me want to cry!