Saturday, October 31, 2009

Gonna be honest. I can't think of a title for this post.

Bill & Laura,
When I did the post about Carrigan's birthday party, Levi & I couldn't agree on which picture of the two of you with Carrigan in her high chair was the best. Now one week later, it's bugging me! So here are all of them! I also realized I didn't post a picture of William (or list him in the people to thank for coming to the party) so I thought I'd add some of those too. Hope you are having a great day! :)

1 comment:

Laura King said...

I don't really know...I LOVE the first picture of Carrigan and me!! She looks like she has just told me a big story!

I love the one where she is looking at Bill because G'pa is completely smitten with his princess granddaughter!

Bill and I have talked about the other one with the three of us...Bill says I look kind of goofy, he looks plastic, and Carrigan looks like she's thinking "only 1 more picture right mama?"