Monday, October 19, 2009

Punkin' Pickin'


Oh Pumpkin Patches, how I love thee! Visiting a pumpkin patch is one of my top 5 things I look forward to each year. The cooler weather, the adorable outfits, beautiful colors of nature... I love it all!

The first thing we did when we got there was pet the animals. Gavin wanted to do nothing more the entire time. Looks like a trip to the zoo is on our to-do list! Look at how Carrigan is catching up to Gavin in height! Remember last year? Oh how things have changed!

4 comments:

Piker Family said...

Adorable pictures! Where was this pumpkin patch located?

Laura Carson said...

It is in Augusta. They have the coolest corn mazes. It is totally worth the drive. If you are planning on going ask me for directions! It is really just a straight away on Hwy 64, but it is really hard to miss!

http://www.cornmazesamerica.com/maze.php?uid=21

Laura Carson said...

Ok, as my husband pointed out, I meant to say, it is really EASY to miss!

Laura King said...

Love the pictures. I can't believe how big both kids look.

Can't wait for the weekend!