Wednesday, October 14, 2009

That's no way to speak to your Mother!


Lately Gavin has been in super-learning mode. He wants to know what everything is. And I do mean EVERYTHING! One of the things he likes to do is go through objects and show me what is big and little. The other night Gavin was sitting in my lap while looking through a book. We were pointing at all the little bears, then the big bears.

Gavin turned towards me and looked at my face with total concentration. He then pointed and said, "Big Nose?"
M'hm was all I could think to say!

He then got off the couch, headed towards the bedroom, looked back at me and said, "Bye bye, Big Momma!"

Umm...... Thanks Little One, but next on Mommy's To-Do list is teaching her son how to talk to women!!


Another little story Levi will enjoy! (It happened just 30 seconds ago) While Gavin was having a snack, I filled the tub with water & bleach, turned on the fan, shut the door then got Gavin down from his high chair. Gavin walked past the bathroom, heard the fan and saw the light was on then yelled, "Dada Home!!" HAHA! That IS the usual place to find Daddy!

2 comments:

Laura King said...

Hahahahahaha!


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Hilarious!

Piker Family said...

Too funny! YOU have entered a whole new phase of Gavin saying the funniest things you have ever heard. It is awesome how they put things together in their little minds and it just comes out of their little mouths!