Tuesday, August 25, 2009

10 Months Old


I never did a 9 month post. OOPS!!

Carrigan is the most fun little girl you will ever meet. She has such an outgoing personality. In public, she wants to get down and GO. That is SO opposite of Gavin! She smiles, laughs and melts our hearts continuously!

I wish everyone could see her walk. She has such a wide stance that makes it SO adorable! I tell her she walks like a monkey. :) Carrigan will not crawl. It doesn't matter if the object she desires is just over an arms reach away, she is going to stand up and walk to it. She is also one independent little thing!

She is 20 lbs! I'm not sure about the ounces. Oops again.

Carrigan is getting her 6th tooth! 4 on top. 2 on bottom.

We can't go anywhere without someone commenting on her eyelashes. They touch the middle of her eyebrows. I was once asked in a very serious manner if I curled them. As if I am a cruel mother for doing such a thing. I could read all over her face she didn't believe me one bit when I said no. We were in an elevator, by the way. AWKWARD!

Carrigan talks. MY GOODNESS, how Carrigan talks! Here is a list of her words:

"Momma" (not said the most often, but it's first on the list because it's my favorite)
"Bubba"
"DaDa"
Good Girl "Goo(d) Gir(l)" Seriously. I am not making this up. If you ask her if she is a good girl, that is what she repeats. I have witnesses and videos to prove it!
"Bye Bye"
"Uh-Oh"
"Peak-A" Gavin follows with Boo!
That seems like SO many words for a 10 month old!

She loves table foods, but has one basic rule. If you can eat it from a spoon, she wants none of it.

Her hair is curly in the back.

Some of her favorite things to do: Go outside. Torture the cat. Watch Elmo. Pull Gavin's hair. Steal Gavin's bottle, drink his milk & hold the bottle upside down to watch it drip. Pour out drinks. Bath time. Push Gavin's train around. Knock over Gavin's towers.

We love her to bits! She adds joy to a room when she walks in. God was in an extra good mood the day He made her. He filled her full of smiles!