Monday, August 17, 2009

Family Resemblance


Beside the fact that I look like my mom (always have, always will. Sorry Levi! Ha) I rather think my daughter looks a bit like me! I can even take credit for her hair, color and "style", which excites me! After only hearing that Gavin looks anything like me a handful of times the past 2 years, I love when I can see my daughter in my old pictures!

This certainly isn't the best picture I have that shows the family resemblance between Carrigan and myself. Levi went through a box of old pictures my mom was throwing away and found this one. There aren't too many pictures of me and my mom without my sister somewhere in the picture. I'm not sure that I had ever seen this picture before.

Oh and I can only hope my mom was accidentally throwing this away!

No comments: