Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Look who is back to her old self!

She is getting her 5th tooth! Carrigan can walk from one end of the house to the other and FAST!


AND look who got her toe nails painted pink! Levi came home from work and noticed her toe nails IMMEDIATELY! For the first minute he was against it, but now he is telling me to paint her nails once a week!





Here is a video of her saying (yelling) Bubba after we got done singing "Happy Birthday" to Gavin. She was perfectly quiet during the song, but as soon as we were finished she decided to chime in! Her head jerks make me laugh every time I watch this part of the video!

3 comments:

Laura King said...

Yay!! I'm so happy she is smiling and looking so happy!! Love the pink toes...growing up so fast!

Lane said...

So precious!!!

Just Jiff said...

Love her toes! I need to polish Bayley's!