Monday, July 14, 2008

Just pictures

Okay so I don't really have anything to post about. I just put pictures that were on my camera on the computer and thought I would share them.

I guess I could post about a few of his new words!
NumNum =Yummy
ABoo = A Book (his absolute favorite thing in the world is to be read to)
When you ask him "What does a cow say?" He says Boo. ha.. close enough... When you ask him about a dog, he pants. For a horse he does the vibrating lip thing. No idea how to type it but hopefully you know what I mean!

So here are the pictures...

Sitting on his pillow couch and watching Noggin after a nap while Mommy gets everything ready to go have lunch with Daddy. Mommy stop bugging me! I'm trying to watch Moose A. Moose! Trying to put Daddy's hat on himself. Aren't babies precious??? Peek-A-Boo! I feel like I won the lottery with my child. He is just so stinkin cute! And on top of that he is the perfect son of course. :) My first bike ride with Daddy. At work with Daddy. Eating McDonald's fries.. KIDDING!! He was just carrying an empty carton while eating one of his rice crackers. Promise! How come every time me and Daddy play, Mommy always yells, "Careful!!" ????

1 comment:

thebenignus said...

aww! he looks so cute wearing that hat. You should put more hats on him like that one but his size of course :)