Monday, July 14, 2008

Sawyer Pants

Not much is going on around here. We are still stuck indoors due to Gavin's allergies. We tried playing outside for a while on Saturday and by the next morning the only way he could sleep was by being in a seated position. He also won't drink any more than 2-3 ounces per bottle for almost a day after being in the heat. He really doesn't mind being cooped up in the house. He is a homebody just like his Mommy!

Gavin is walking about 80-90% of the time now. Once he learned how to stand without pulling up on anything he left crawling behind him. I have gotten some cute videos of him walking but our computer freezes when I try to upload anything longer than just a few seconds. :(

My baby's birthday is coming up so fast! Just 10 more days until I have a 1 yr old!! I got all the present shopping done and I thought the hard part would be finding everything I was looking for. Thanks to ToysRUs I got everything in one store! What turns out being the hard part is resisting giving him his toys before his party! We failed miserably at Christmas and kept having to come up with new ideas for gifts. :)

Here are a few random pictures I find to be amusing. Enjoy!

After every bath he wants to chew on his lotion bottle. Hanging out with MawMaw Nana who he is getting quite attached to... And needless to say she is quite attached to him!

2 comments:

Lane said...

WOW Laura!!! I am so excited for you! You better tell us the sex of the baby, but it would be fun to be in suspense! :) Wow, 15 months apart...good thing you have help! That is going to be awesome for them though. Gavin is getting so big and he is so cute! I think he looks like you some.

Lane said...

Oh, and I LOVE your new page!! Who did it??