Sunday, July 6, 2008

Wrong week!

Ok so I obviously am not keeping track of this pregnancy as closely as I was with Gavin. I said I was 22 weeks and I am actually 23. On Tuesday I will be 24 weeks. Oops!

I also forgot to post my due date. It is October 29, 2008. I am hoping he/she is a few days late so I will have a November baby. It just seems better than October for some reason. ???

I also realized that I never said how excited we are to be having another baby! At first, yes the news was hard to swallow, but shortly after all the benefits of having two so close together came to us. We are so glad Gavin will have a little friend! We also cannot wait to see what another version of Levi and Laura will look like. Hopefully at least a little more like me this time!

I actually have no clue what the sex might be at this point. Last time Levi and I were 99.9% sure we were having a girl and when we saw during the ultrasound it was a boy we were stunned!
The only big difference is this time I crave sweets. And I mean I CRAVE sweets! With Gavin the mere thought of something sweet made me sick to my stomach. It was that way the entire pregnancy. But this time around it is the complete opposite. I was in my car, about to drive away from the store after getting groceries and a little girl eating a snickers walked in front of my car. If I hadn't had Gavin with me and it wasn't such a hot day I would have walked right back into that store to get one! I also can't get my mind off doughnuts (a sweet I normally don't like eating) and it is killing me going cake shopping for Gavin's birthday! So maybe this time it is a girl! But of course having 2 boys so close in age would be so much fun!!

So those are the details I left off and messed up. And like I said before, this baby is a kicker. I can see my stomach jumping around as I type this!

4 comments:

Piker Family said...

I still can't believe it! My due date with Whitney was Oct 28, 2006, but I had her ten days early due to high blood pressure. I am glad everything is going good and he/she is very active. Whitney was very active and I craved ice cream all the time with her. Maybe you are having a girl?!! It is so exciting!

Laura Carson said...

With her birthday being so close to Halloween what are you going to do if Halloween is on her birthday weekend? That is the reason I hope to make it until Nov 1. I am afraid his/her birthday will be overshadowed by pumpkins and ghosts!

Piker Family said...

Since she was early I guess I did not really pay attention that it was so close to Halloween. I don't think it will matter once he/she is here. Just having one more gift from God will overshadow the Halloween holiday. Congrats, again!

Crystal_King said...

We're just so happy for you guys! Maybe you'll have the baby on our wedding anniversary? October 30th is what we're shooting for! Either way, he or she will be born in a beautiful season with all the leaves changing such pretty colors and the weather is always so nice. The baby may get to enjoy the time outside before it gets too cold outside!