Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Can't sleep so why not blog

Tonight Levi, Gavin and I went into LR to find Gavin a 3rd toy box. Our child has way too many toys! I don't have an interesting story to tell, but I did bring the camera along so I have a couple of pictures and videos to share.

On the way up Gavin kept making what I think is one of his cutest faces. He puffs out his lips and it makes his cheeks look too cute! This isn't the best picture of it but it is still cute! -- I am also jealous of my child's eye color. He is going to be quite the ladies man one day!Gavin also has a few new words. I managed to catch his newest on video! He had taken off his sock after walking around and went to stick it in his mouth. Levi and I both yelled YUCK! and he got excited and started saying it with us. I actually had the camera ready and you can hear it first thing in the video. In it I am also trying to get him to say "All Gone" That is his favorite new thing to say right now. He says "Gone Gone' in this little Chinese accent. It cracks me up!
I also haven't posted a video of him walking since his first steps. He was super excited to be outside running around because it was only 80 degrees today! I hope this weather lasts and lasts!
And of course after a long night out, he was fast asleep when we got him home. I love when he sleeps with his little hands like this! And for baby news... Baby is as active as ever and doing well. Gavin has been paying a lot of attention to my belly and belly button. My belly button isn't poking out or even flat, he just wants to press it like its a button and it hurts! He also did the funniest thing. I was lying on the floor and he was leaned up against my stomach. The baby kicked against his body. Gavin turned, lifted up my shirt and "slapped" my stomach. I guess that counts as their first sibling fight!
And of course about the sex of the baby. Levi is still wanting to keep it a secret. I don't mind not telling, but I just don't see how it is possible because I don't want to keep items hidden and get all the gifts in green and yellow. I will announce it in big bold letters as soon as Levi gives me the thumbs up!

2 comments:

Laura King said...

What a sweetheart! I sure miss him. Glad baby is doing well. I can't believe how soon he/she will be here!

Lane said...

He's so cute! I hear ya on the jealous of the eyes thing. I am jealous of my childs eyes too! How did they get so lucky! I can't wait to hear what you're having!!!