Saturday, August 23, 2008

Intelligender

UPDATE: Even though it instantly showed Boy, we had a beautiful baby GIRL!


Yesterday morning I woke up and took the IntelliGender test. After 10 minutes you check to see if the test is yellow/orange or has turned dark green.
Yellow/Orange = Girl
Dark Green = Boy

Almost instantly it turned green!

On box it claims to be 90% accurate but I read quite a few threads about it and in on-line polls of users, 84% of girl results were proven accurate, but only 50% of boy results. Apparently if you make any type of mistake whatsoever it will give you a boy result.

SO you can believe what it says or not believe it! My mom is sticking with her belief that we are having a girl. My sister thinks boy. My niece says girl, but if it is a boy we have to keep it at home and she won't help pick a name. Ha! Gavin is more than enough boy this family can handle in her opinion!

This was a fun little test to take. I only wish I had taken it a lot sooner. It says you can take it as early as 10 weeks. Next pregnancy I will order it probably at 11 weeks!

And just to note: Whether or not we tell the sex of the baby before it's arrival, we want everyone to know we are equally happy with either one! Both Levi and I want 2 boys and 1 girl, so we knew from day 1 we are getting exactly what we are hoping for!

3 comments:

admin said...

thats an interesting test. Well, like i told you the other day, i believe it is a boy. So, we will see. Maybe one day you will wake up and feel like telling me :)

Laura King said...

I know you will be happy and absolutely love your new child no matter what the sex!! How can you not when you look at the precious little one you already have and know without a doubt he would be just as precious whether he was a boy or girl.

That is a cool test...I've never heard of it. Hope you are getting enough rest.

Crystal_King said...

Cool Test! I've never heard of such a thing! Well we're excited either way about the new arrival! Can you believe that September is already right around the corner?!! How exciting! When is your exact due date again? I don't have a prediction which is really strange because usually I have a good feeling on what someone might be having, but I could totally see you with both sex so it's too hard for me to guess!!! We sure miss you guys!