Friday, September 26, 2008

Our Morning Walk

This morning I decided to suck it up and bear the pain of walking to take my child outside. By the time we got back to the house I couldn't even lift my legs to get them up on the couch! It was all worth it because my little explorer had a wonderful time!



The first order of business was to hand Mommy every leaf he found on the ground.

Found another one! Then we walked... and walked... and walked... The grass had just been mowed and was wet so it made for some cute wobbly walking. Then my little helper boy offered to push the stroller for his Mommy. Hmm... maybe these wheels need a close inspection. Uh oh.. dirty hands... Time to get cleaned up! Time to go home, but first this stroller needs each and every blade of grass thrown off before we go! -- Is he going to grow up to be a neat freak like his Daddy?? His PaPa was far worse than Levi so it is definitely in his genes!
It was a fun morning!


2 comments:

Lane said...

First of all, I just got caught up on your blog! You are such a cute prego lady! Your belly is tiny girl!!! Have ya seen my pics?? :) It should make you feel a lot better!
Ok, and were you up here and didn't stop by again!?!
And Gavin is getting so big! It's hard to believe he's about to be a big brother though. Are you going to be enduced?

Laura Carson said...

No I haven't been to NWA since Easter. I will let you know next time we are there!

I almost wish I was being induced again. Last time watching for all the clues of labor was fun and exciting but this time it's nerve wracking!