Monday, September 29, 2008

Coming Early?

36 weeks tomorrow and my cervix is already soft! This might be normal for most but I was surprised because my cervix wasn't soft when I was having contractions 2 minutes apart at 40 weeks with Gavin!
I don't know how many times the doctor said, If you feel... CALL ME! If this happens... CALL ME! She was making me feel very much like she feels the baby will be coming a little earlier than 40 weeks!
We also get an ultrasound on Wednesday. It will be so neat to see what our baby looks like at 9 months versus 5 months. Hopefully our scanner will cooperate and let me post pictures.
Heartbeat: 140
Measuring 36 weeks


Before my appointment we had some extra time to take Gavin to the park. There were some very large geese who didn't fear humans what so ever! Gavin kept trying to catch one. I couldn't believe how fearless he was! Those birds were huge! Please try to ignore my enormously large face!! You try being pregnant 18 out of 23 months and see what you look like! ha.. :)

5 comments:

Jeff, Sarah, Lydia & Jack Henry said...

WoW! So you could have your little baby in your arms really soon! How exciting!! :)

Piker Family said...

How exciting!!! With that heart rate I am predicting a girl!! Boy or girl, I know you can't wait to hold your newest bundle of joy in your arms!

Laura King said...

How exciting!! Levi was 13 days early! Looks like you guys had a beautiful day to be out and about. And by the way, you look gorgeous!

thebenignus said...

haha you are cracking me up with your comments about yourself. I am going to post pics of my pregnant body soon to make you feel way better. And i guess you just arent going to tell me what you are having, are you?? My baby girl's heartbeat was 146 yesterday. Very close to yours. Whenever it happens, you NEED to let me know. So, have somebody with a cell phone ready to do that :)

Laura Carson said...

You will find out the sex of the baby the day he/she arrives just like everybody else! Give it up!